[ RadSafe ] Claimed FACTSHEET: Uranium Weapons By Lizzy Bloem

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Mon Jun 21 10:09:11 CDT 2010

The paragraph below affords an example of the extreme notions being
spread by the Palestine Telegraph. I regret the political overtones, but
this radiation misinformation is typical of the  anti-nuclear charges
aiming to prevent nuclear power generation and other nuclear applications.

I hope some List members might write letters to help counteract this
kind of propaganda being spread worldwide.
Best,
Maury&Dog [MaurySiskel maurysis at peoplepc.com]
http://www.paltelegraph.com/columnists/peter-eyre/6465-now-the-truth-as-to-why-the-west-is-in-afghanistan

"Finally to put things into perspective the west has released into the
atmosphere, up to the current time (and continue to do so), the global
catastrophic impact of radiation equivalent to hundreds of thousands of
Nagasaki bombs. This radiation has been released into the atmosphere
from depleted uranium weapons in the Balkans, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan,
Pakistan, Lebanon and Gaza with additional possible usage of 4th
generation nuclear weapons in Lebanon and Gaza."