[ RadSafe ] Bus internet connections... / Lost teeth and a cell phone

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 03:36:13 CST 2010

> A clear case of paranoia.
Here it is for those of you who understand Swedish:

http://www.vf.se/Nyheter/Varmland/Tradlos-pa--bussen---Varmlandstrafik-DOanmalt-100227.aspx

<snip>

> We now have a legal case raised by an "electrohypersensitive" (EHS) person
> against a bus company. The issue is about the wireless Internet connections
> the buses have and this person claims that it is discrimination because
> he/she cannot use the buses.

> It seems like the vector is psychogenic (pointed out in an article in
> Psychosomatics around 1995): This means that one can have more or less local
> epidemic outbreaks where more people obtain various EHS symptoms (roughly
> same symptoms regardless of the cause...).

Here is another story (from a so-called EMR_EMF group, March 1, 2010):

"I am up enjoying yet another sleepless night, one of countless nights I have gone without sleep because of my condition.

I often wondered why I lost most of my teeth in the last ten years. I didn't connect the dots on that one till I read the article in the last message you sent.

I wasn't the best at oral hygiene, but I did care for my teeth until they went to hell. I now can contribute one more symptom to my long list of crap I have gone through because of the exposure to a cell phone.

If they can determine how much radiation I endured I would like to donate what teeth I have left to research. I have been trying to get someone to do sample studies on a couple of areas on my body because of radiation damage.

I have documented damage to the nerve in my right thigh. I wore carpenter pants back when I was doing the heavy cell phone use. I switched to an ear piece to take the phone away from my head when I started to get headaches. I kept the cell phone in a pocket on my right thigh.

Now i have no nerves in the outer right thigh and have deep musculature damage also. I can only assume this because of the deep pain I am always experiencing in that area.

Well enough crying in my wheaties. Just wanted to comment,

Hope all is well

BEAR"