[ RadSafe ] Chernobyl-related abortions

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 16:57:00 CST 2010

I don't have the article available at this time (will shut down and sleep in 5 mins).
If I recall correctly, however, the Danish authors pointed this out (the low level of fallout) and commented it in the radiophobia context. I think the effect was more pronounced in Copenhagen than in the countryside. OK, good night.

Bjorn Cedervall