[ RadSafe ] Collection of WWII Instruments Confiscated

Miller, Mark L mmiller at sandia.gov
Thu Mar 11 09:28:46 CST 2010

Liad van Praag would be wise NOT to attempt to get all of the instruments back, due to their very real hazard.  On the other hand, the nifty list should be offered up to Museums who might really appreciate some rare, hard to obtain artifacts for their displays.  Then, Liad could DONATE those thus claimed.  Anything not thus adopted can be placed by the authorities in concrete so that it can be properly disposed of somewhere and that it can't pass the Dutch border anymore.
Mark