[ RadSafe ] International Dosimetry and Records Symposium - Register Now

Neill Stanford stanford at stanforddosimetry.com
Thu Mar 18 16:54:19 CDT 2010

REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MAY 3, 2010
AGENDA NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

     International Dosimetry and Records Symposium 2010
     Sponsored by Landauer, Inc. and Stanford Dosimetry, LLC

Dates: Jun 6 – 10, 2010
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Meeting website: Look at our new website,
www.internationaldosimetryandrecordssymposium.org

Start making your plans now to attend the International Dosimetry and
Records Symposium being held at the Westin Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort.  The
General Session and Spotlight Breakout Sessions topics are posted with a few
more to come!  Look for updates on our new website,
www.internationaldosimetryandrecordssymposium.org. The meeting agenda is now
available as a pdf from the website.

The first three days, Monday through Wednesday, are the General Session with
Spotlight Breakout Sessions on Thursday.

Please note registration is as follows:
  Attendee   $375
  Guest      $150
  Exhibitor  $750 – attendee registration is not included.  Fees cover all
services (electrical, package handling, etc.), tables, space, exhibitor
reception and dinner Monday evening.

See you in June!

2010 International Dosimetry and Records Symposium Task Force:
Inid Deneau (ideneau at landauerinc.com )
Neill Stanford (stanford at stanforddosimetry.com )
Isabelle McCabe (immccabe at radsafety.com )
Rick Cadogan (rcadogan at anl.gov )