[ RadSafe ] Carrying Cases

jimsradco at aol.com jimsradco at aol.com
Thu Mar 25 15:10:37 CDT 2010

Hi Radsafers:

We have a bunch of used carrying cases that we'd like to get rid of. We have no use for them. These are Hardigg cases, very heavy duty and look to be watertight. Outside dimensions are 25"W x 19"D x 10"H. They're scuffed and stratched on the outside, but clean on the inside.These types of cases are used by the nuclear industry, military, police and fire depts. for storage or transport of sensitive equipment or materials. Add some foam rubber and they should work well for storage of GM counters or other such gear.

If anybody has a use for any of these things please contact me by email direct. I've got a few pictures I can email if interested.

Jim Bell, Sr.
ADCO Services, Inc.
Tinley Park, IL  60477
jimsradco at aol.com