[ RadSafe ] Radon consensus

Earley, Jack N Jack_N_Earley at RL.gov
Mon May 17 10:10:53 CDT 2010

Otto's responses are the clearest, most objective discussion since Bernard Cohen's that I have ever seen on this topic. Hormesis studies w/ paramecia were part of the U.S. Navy training back in the 70s; I suspect that they aren't today. Thanks Otto.

Jack Earley
Sr. Health Physicist

Don't Say It - WRITE IT!
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain proprietary, business-confidential, and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction, or any action taken in reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the company.