[ RadSafe ] Health Physicist Position Vacancy on USAJOBS

Nielsen.Erik at epamail.epa.gov Nielsen.Erik at epamail.epa.gov
Thu May 20 07:59:32 CDT 2010

A position vacancy announcement has been posted for a Health Physicist
(GS-1306-13), for the USEPA, Radiation & Indoor Environments National
Laboratory / Center for Environmental Restoration, Monitoring and
Emergency Response  in Las Vegas, Nevada
The vacancy may be found at www.usajobs.com
Search for Position #88182935

Do not contact me about this position. The vacancy announcement has all
the information available. I am not involved in the hiring process.

Erik C. Nielsen
Health Physicist
USEPA, National Air and Radiation Environmental Laboratory
540 South Morris Ave.
Montgomery, AL 36115
Phone 334-270-3475
Fax 334-270-3454

"The sun formed 4.5 billion years ago, but it's got 6 billion more before
the fuel runs out. Any creatures witnessing the sun's demise 6 billion
years hence, here on Earth or beyond, won't be human - they'll be as
different from us as we are from bacteria."
Martin Rees, Baron Rees of Ludlow, President of the Royal Society of
London for the Improvement of Natural Knowledge.