[ RadSafe ] Job Vacancy Posting (Radiochemist)

Nielsen.Erik at epamail.epa.gov Nielsen.Erik at epamail.epa.gov
Mon Nov 8 15:43:33 CST 2010

The vacancy announcement for the following position is posted to open on
USA Jobs, OPM's on-line application system.   To be considered for this
position, applicants must apply on-line at the USAJobs.gov website by the
closing date of the announcement and follow the vacancy announcement
instructions for providing any applicable supplemental information.

ANNOUNCEMENT #: LV-OAR-DE-2011-0013 (Delegated Examining - Open to Any
Qualified U.S. Citizen)

POSITION:               Health Physicist, GS-1306-13

OFFICE:                 Office of Air & Radiation / Office of Radiation
and Indoor Air / Radiation & Indoor Environments National Laboratory /
Center for Environmental Restoration /                          Monitoring
and Emergency Response

LOCATION:               Las Vegas, Nevada

OPENING DATE            11/03/10

CLOSING DATE:           11/16/10

        To review the vacancy announcement and instructions on how to
apply for the position visit the USA Jobs website.

        I do not have any additional information on this position and I am
not involved in the hiring process.

Erik C. Nielsen
Health Physicist
USEPA, National Air and Radiation Environmental Laboratory
540 South Morris Ave.
Montgomery, AL 36115
Phone 334-270-3475
Fax 334-270-3454

"The sun formed 4.5 billion years ago, but it's got 6 billion more before
the fuel runs out. Any creatures witnessing the sun's demise 6 billion
years hence, here on Earth or beyond, won't be human - they'll be as
different from us as we are from bacteria."
Martin Rees, Baron Rees of Ludlow, President of the Royal Society of
London for the Improvement of Natural Knowledge.