[ RadSafe ] World's Pilots Reject ..... Body Scanners>Over Radiation Danger, Privacy Breach

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Thu Nov 11 21:38:18 CST 2010

Why not 'fix' the filters? Why does a subject line quite intelligible to
most have to meet some political correctness indiosyncracies of a
particular school? That is a sad suggestion, in my opinion.
Best regards,
Maury&Dog (boy! I'll bet this gets nowhere!) but anyway, Maury Siskel
[maurysis at peoplepc)