[ RadSafe ] Anti-nuke author offers to sleep with German President for veto

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Mon Nov 15 17:02:43 CST 2010

Great jumpin' butterballs, Stu. This story is almost as wild as who it
turns out is promoting a boycott of the Alaska series that began last
night on the Discovery Channel because of its association with Sarah Palin!

How 'bout that! Is the interest in politics increasing 'er wot! It's
getting almost as good as your LOBA report. <g>
Cheers,
Maury&Dog [MaurySiskel maurysis at peoplepc.com]