[ RadSafe ] Anti-nuke author offers to sleep with GermanPresidentfor veto

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Nov 15 17:17:29 CST 2010

Stewart et al.,

As pointed out before I made the mistake to take the manyfold information in Austrian mass media, that the USA is the worlds biggest producer of pornography for facts, until Jeff sent the statistics. You (and others) make the mistake to take some sensational messages on the internet for granted, without information about the background.....

Some background information on this story: This woman is working for a German TV channel as a "moderator" obviously for shows. She has recently written a book, which deals according to reviews in papers mostly with obscene pornography. Now she is working on her second book, which is scheduled to be published soon (of course Christmas is the time where most books are bought....).

She never was mentioned to be an anti-nuclear activist, but only as a very ridiculous person. She is not really good looking and certainly not sexy, so why should the president of Germany go to bed with her? His wife is far better looking and is there anybody who thinks that a person of his status would accept any such open "invitation"?

The whole story is only to advertise her pornography books, to be mentioned in the news media (best done by provocation!) and has nothing to do with nuclear power. However it is fascinating that this complete nonsense makes it even into US massmedia and might even be taken serious there!

Best regards,

Franz

--
Franz Schoenhofer, PhD, MinRat