[ RadSafe ] Focus = Fraud, not CO2

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Mon Oct 18 15:47:23 CDT 2010

Some list members are a bit sidetracked on the issued of CO2 (classic example of Red
Herring, with a dash of ad hominem), so I am renaming the thread to help anyone who might
be struggling to zero in on the central issue, fraud.  Nothing that we wish to know about
climate change can be known while the data is suspect, so it is pointless to keep talking
about CO2.  OTOH, the numerical trickery employed by some AGW "scientists" is easily
spotted by anyone with basic scientific training.

With that bit of clarification, I hope that someone will look over the info here:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/12/understanding_climategates_hid.html

and make pertinent comments.  There are lots of other places for finding the same
information, and lots of other damning evidence of fraud.  If anyone cares for a  list of links I
will post one.

-Gary Isenhower