[ RadSafe ] Michael Lantz joins staff of Mirion Technologies, Dosimetry Services Division

Perle, Sandy SPerle at mirion.com
Mon Sep 20 13:54:02 CDT 2010

I am pleased to announce that Mike Lantz is joining the staff of Mirion Technologies, Dosimetry Services Division, as Manager, Technical Services. Mike brings approximately 40 years of health physics and dosimetry experience supporting nuclear power, government, military and standards development. Mike will enhance our support to meet the growing needs of our customers and the marketplace.
-----------------------------------
Sander C. Perle
President
Mirion Technologies
Dosimetry Services Division
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

+1 (949) 296-2306 (Office)
+1 (949) 296-1130 (Fax)

Mirion Technologies: http://www.mirion.com/

PROPRIETARY INFORMATION NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for use by the addressee and may contain proprietary information of Mirion Technologies and/or its affiliates. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, delete the original message and all attachments from your computer, and destroy any copies you may have made. Thank you.