[ RadSafe ] NWM in Canada.

Bailey, Pete Pete.Bailey at fpl.com
Thu Sep 23 09:07:03 CDT 2010

> The site selection process may not be as difficult as you seem to think:

Oh yea ?

Go read the history of the proposed PFS facility  . . .

It was going to be a "I want it in my backyard" hardened spent fuel storage facility
in the middle of nowhere . . .not far (but far enough) from where the  military stores
old big-bombs and other bad juju items....

It became another 100's of millions $ down the drain . . .
Failed because , amongst other , mostly political, reasons,
 . . it became a   NTMBY , , ,  Not Through MBY , , ,