[ RadSafe ] International Dosimetry and Records Symposium Registration

Neill Stanford stanford at stanforddosimetry.com
Fri Apr 8 11:07:41 CDT 2011

      ***** Registration closes May 3rd so register now! *****
Coeur d’Alene is a popular resort and the block of rooms cannot be extended.

     30th International Dosimetry and Records Symposium - 2011
                                Sponsored by Landauer, Inc.

Dates: June 5 – 10, 2011
Location: Coeur d’Alene Resort, Idaho
Meeting website:  www.internationaldosimetryandrecordssymposium.org

Registration can be completed by  going to our website
www.internationaldosimetryandrecordssymposium.org .

The agenda is posted so take some time to see what we have planned!!

Registration fees are as follows:
• Attendee        $375
• Guest           $150
• Exhibitor       $795
       Attendee registration is not included in the exhibitor registration –
fees cover all vendor services, exhibitor reception and dinner Monday
evening.

Looking forward to seeing you in June!

2011 International Dosimetry and Records Symposium Task Force:
Inid Deneau (ideneau at landauerinc.com)
Neill Stanford (stanford at stanforddosimetry.com )
Isabelle McCabe (immccabe at radsafety.com )
Rick Cadogan (rcadogan at anl.gov )