[ RadSafe ] Leukemias and Chernobyl + European Journal...

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 14:25:21 CDT 2011

I had the same question - why were all these other countries excluded? In addition - Jan-March + June 1986 could have been included in the data - it would have been easy to include these months so why was that not done?

The paper is free to download from the Internet. An interesting feature seems to be that you have to pay (quite much) to get your paper published.

While we look at this leukemia and Chernobyl paper CB could perhaps explain the status of "European Journal of Biology and Bioelectromagnetics".

My personal initiative only,

Bjorn Cedervall
BTW, where are all the stats for the other EU countries??? BeNeLux, England, France, Ireland, Italy...