[ RadSafe ] Chris Busby

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Wed Apr 20 20:38:31 CDT 2011

April 20

         Of Busby, Wikipedia says (in part):

"Busby obtained a BSc in Chemistry with First Class Honours from the
University of London, and then did research for the Wellcome
Foundation (applying spectroscopic and analytical methods to chemical
pharmacology and molecular drug interactions). He became and elected
member of the Royal Society of Chemistry. He later gained a PhD in
Chemical Physics at the University of Kent, researching Raman
spectro-electrochemistry."  [citation omitted, and links omitted]

         Wikipedia also notes that Busby is "known for his
controversial theories about the negative health effects of very
low-dose ionising radiation."  [link omitted]

         For all we know, Busby may be the best chemist in the
UK.  He is not a health physicist.

Steven Dapra