[ RadSafe ] Chris Busby

RRGWNYEnviro at aol.com RRGWNYEnviro at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 01:56:51 CDT 2011

:AGREE - Conduct science not witch hunt on personal issue. Facts only. No
place for Greek ad hominem argumentum. Safety must always be in nuclear

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Busby)    to look at
>his background and he looks like a scientist we should  encourage
>discussion with. I am an "internal dosimetrist" and one of the  items
>given in the web site I would like to hear more about is the  "Second
>Event Theory" which distinguishes between hazards of external  and
internal  radiation.
>John R  Johnson, PhD
>4535 West 9th Ave
>Vancouver,  B. C.
>V6R 2E2, Canada
:DISAGREE - Not controversial. Busby science positions are becoming  more
accepted mainstream than past positions on protections. Conservatism in
protections is a good thing, is it not?
Wikipedia also notes that Busby is "known for his
controversial  theories about the negative health effects of very
low-dose ionising  radiation."  [link  omitted]

For all we  know, Busby may be the best chemist in the
UK.  He is not a health  physicist.

Steven Dapra

Not controversial. Physical chemistry is so closely related and needed for
physics understanding. Dr. Busby has it seems.
Your credential please Mr. Steven Dapra, are you health physicist,  chemist?
Very truly yours,
M. Sato
Environment Monitoring