[ RadSafe ] Busby2/ checkmate

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Thu Apr 21 18:47:25 CDT 2011

Dr. Busby

I give the pure Physicists and MDs a pass on science but someone trained in the science of Chemical Physics as are you and I should know that checkmate does not apply in the physical sciences. One can never prove a theory, but a scientific theory may be disproven over time with enough supporting evidence.

I have watched you discuss cellular evidence in this thread without citation and talk about many studies providing evidence that disprove the current prevailing wisdom without citation. I would love to read these multiple published studied so I can be convinced that current understanding is incorrect as that is the way science has functioned for millennia.

Please post the links to these articles even if you cannot locate the proper peer reviewed studies.

I can't wait to see the supporting evidence. There are thousands of peer reviewed papers disproving Newtonian mechanics for example. I can live with the best 100 (10) examples that you can find.

For what it is worth, another thing that they taught me in chemical physics school was that self-citations were not worth the Internet that they were sent through.

Best,

Jeff

Chemical Physics
Illinois Institute of Technology