[ RadSafe ] Chris Busby (Otto G. Raabe and Ayn Rand)

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sun Apr 24 14:25:00 CDT 2011

April 24

         Michael Stabin is politely reminding us that we should not
feed internet trolls.  My best guess  is that he is alluding to you,
Chris Busby.  By feeding, he meant debating with trolls, or trying to
reason with them.  (Unlike Michael Stabin, I'm not polite --- at
least not right at the moment --- so I'll point it out in plain English.)

         Below, you (CB) invoke Nature as a publication that is
worthy of our notice.  In another e-mail, you wrote, "The data from
other publications in BMJ and Nature and various other rags."  All of
a sudden Nature is a "rag."  What happened, Chris?  Are the man who
is described in James 1:8?

         Who is GA Sacher?  Again, you provide no citation.  Yes, you
have on occasion in the past, but only after you were asked and asked
and asked. . . .

         Your sarcasm is unbecoming, especially for someone who is
haranguing us about science, models, and peer review.  It causes you
to look suspiciously like a troll.

Steven Dapra