[ RadSafe ] The Rules

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Mon Apr 25 09:01:21 CDT 2011

The rules are simple, with the top 2 here:

*  The list is open to all points of view on radiation protection issues.
*  Civility is expected in all posts to the list. Attacking list members is not allowed and may lead to loss of list access.

Therefore, individuals will have differing opinions. This is not unacceptable. What is not unacceptable is the continual sniping and attacking.

I don't think anyone should be banned from the list, I don't think anyone should be moderated from posting and I don't think anyone needs to continually be attacked with vitriol and sarcasm. Everybody knows that if you don't like the poster or the post, just delete it and don't respond.

The best way Radsafe should be moderated is through positive actions of the members, thus, self-regulating. If we did that, Jeff wouldn't have to.

Now, everyone have a GREAT day, a GREAT week and a GREAT life. Stress is NOT good for you. Life is too short. Don't let the little things bring you down.

Regards,

Sandy

-----------------------------------
Sander C. Perle
President
Mirion Technologies
Dosimetry Services Division
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

+1 (949) 296-2306 (Office)
+1 (949) 296-1130 (Fax)

Mirion Technologies: http://www.mirion.com/

PROPRIETARY INFORMATION NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for use by the addressee and may contain proprietary information of Mirion Technologies and/or its affiliates. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, delete the original message and all attachments from your computer, and destroy any copies you may have made. Thank you.