[ RadSafe ] 30 Japanese Workers at Fukushima Exposed to High Radiation

Jim Hoerner jim_hoerner at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 20:18:28 CDT 2011

> From: RRGWNYEnviro at aol.com
> Subject: [ RadSafe ] 30 Japanese Workers at Fukushima Exposed to High	Radiation

>Thirty workers at the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant in Japan  have been
>exposed to levels of radiation higher than the ones determined  as safe.

Hello, Sato-san.

First, my sincerest and deepest sympathies to you and your countrymen that have suffered
as a result of this natural disaster of historic proportions.  We are all praying for all
of you.

According to the news report archived with my comments at
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Know_Nukes/message/24201 ,
none of the workers were exposed in excess of 250 mSv (25 REM).

It's quite an impressive feat from some heroic professionals.  Godspeed to you all.
私はあなたのすべての幸運を祈ります (japanese text).

Best regards,
Jim

--

Hold the door for the stranger behind you. When the driver in the adjacent lane signals to get over, slow down. Smile and say "hi" to the folks you pass on the sidewalk. Give blood. Volunteer.