[ RadSafe ] Diseases , Oxygen , Nerves , Muscles , etc.

Chris Hofmeyr chris.hofmeyr at webmail.co.za
Sun Aug 7 07:32:42 CDT 2011

Maury, I hope you do not see the following (tongue-in-cheek) question as
insensitive to your plight - I truly sympathise.
The healthy living fraternity often has it on about the importance of eating
foods containing anti-oxidants, the more the better. "High in anti-oxidants"
seems to be one of the best qualifications; it might even help to counteract
free radicals due to radiation, etc.
 I often wonder how much of these healthy foods one can eat before you
suffocate, seeing oxygen is the most pervasive oxidant in one's body?
Regards
chris.hofmeyr at webmail.co.za

On Sun, 07 Aug 2011 01:16:34 -0500 Maury <maurysis at peoplepc.com> wrote