[ RadSafe ] Radsafe is now like a Country with their financial rating dow...

SShafer1 at aol.com SShafer1 at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 12:51:17 CDT 2011

Thank you.  It is getting very old.  I am about to shut my subcription
down.  Is there any way to filter out some of these posts.  Maybe just a
handfull.

Stephen B. Shafer - Operations Manager
Radiological & Environmental Management, LLC
3700 Persimmon Drive
Algonquin, IL 60102
(847) 458-7194 (Algonquin Office)
(630) 293-6378 (West Chicago Office)
(630) 632-5819 (Mobile)

please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.