[ RadSafe ] Non-Ioninzing Radiation Detection -- (with Indian Snack Food)

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 29 12:16:34 CDT 2011

Cary Renquist,

Thank you for the description of the experiment!

I did try the experiment using pappadam (Indian snack food) several years ago.It was just a chance discovery. Unfortunately I used a single
pappadam (relatively of smaller diameter) on the rotating platform and
did not get any such interesting pattern. I thought that my microwave oven offered uniform energy distribution.

Just now my stock of pappadam is exhausted. I may use several pappadams to repeat the experiment. If I find anything reportable, i shall return to the list!!

Regards
Parthasarathy