[ RadSafe ] Fraud? -Busby Laboratories & "Christopher BusbyFoundation for the Children of Fukushima"

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sat Dec 3 15:39:07 CST 2011

Chris Busby,

You still dare to post on RADSAFE? My respect for your courage (seriously meant!). After all (?) your lies and your financial interests in your activities have been uncovered?

You give here a very good argument to my opinion on your mental problems which are obvious and which I soon will mail to RADSAFE: So you think that you are a kind of Mahatma Gandhi in radiation protection? Why don't you seek professional medical help for your obvious mental problems - this most recent example of megalomania would recommend it.