[ RadSafe ] Fraud? -Busby Laboratories & "Christopher Busby Foundation for the Children of Fukushima"

Maury maurysis at peoplepc.com
Sat Dec 3 20:34:37 CST 2011

Just a suggestion -- let go of Busby -- he obviously is not worth the
time and effort on Radsafe. For my 2 cents, I hope his posts elsewhere
would be rebutted by HPs and other professionals, but let 'im go here.
He is worth none of your time ....
Best,
Maury&Dog [MaurySiskel  maurysis at peoplepc.com]