[ RadSafe ] Hiroshima Syndrome exposed as subtle but significantwidespread psychosis predicated on fictions!

J. Marshall Reber jmarshall.reber at comcast.net
Tue Dec 6 15:26:21 CST 2011

On Dec 6, 2011, at 3:17 PM, <franz.schoenhofer at chello.at> wrote:

> j, Marshall Reber,
>
> I would have believed that RADSAFE is a scientific platform for scientific professionals.

Franz, indeed that is so.  My impression is that much of the anti nuclear power sentiments are successfully promulgated because of the lack of scientific input in the education of many youngsters.  Much of this is due to misdirected governmental influences as discussed by Leslie Corrice, whose experiences as he discusses are primarily in the U.S.  My hope is that scientific professionals would be more vocal, not within Radsafe, but within lay persons' venues, after contemplating Leslie Corrice's presentations.

J. Marshall Reber, ScD
165 Berkeley St.
Methuen MA 01844

Tel/Fax: 978-683-6540