[ RadSafe ] Genotoxicity of U

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sat Dec 17 17:46:50 CST 2011

Dec. 16

         This link is to a unsigned polemic against DU.  At the
bottom of the polemic is a link to a PDF article by --- would you
believe? --- Chris Busby.  He quotes himself 13 times, and quotes a
few other articles that he co-authored.  Chris, baby, you're so hung
up on yourself you wouldn't recognize an ostrich if he walked up and
offered you a sand manhattan with a fake cherry made of DU and
painted sky blue pink.

Steven Dapra

At 02:59 PM 12/16/2011, you wrote:
>There is sufficient evidence for all but the most intransigent ostrich here:
>http://www.euradcom.org/2010/uraniumreport.htm
>Cheers
>Chris

[edit]