[ RadSafe ] Unexpected events (was: Indian Point License extension.)

Mark S. Sasser duke99301 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 16:19:10 CST 2011

 take it easy guys IP2 is a good plant I worked there many times as for the ferry if new what happend and why the fire happend we would not be having this talk.
as for bessie the head replacement  steam gennys all that .
I work have worked in just about ervey plant in the USA as safety or alara and I rather work in a nuke than a nasty old coal plant.

Mark S.Sasser

 There is no security on this earth. Only opportunity.
 At the end of the universe lies the beginning of vengeance