[ RadSafe ] How tough is it to build a dirty bomb?

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Thu Feb 10 15:57:14 CST 2011

I share Doug's impressions (too hot to handle, too hot to build).
Thought the dirty bomb notion was pretty thoroughly dispelled here and
elsewhere a few years ago. In addition, I can empathize to a degree with
suicide bombers. But it seems much more difficult to empathize with one
willing to die of acute radiation exposure.
Best,
Maury&Dog