[ RadSafe ] Citation request II for "How tough is it to build a.." C. Bradt

NiagaraNet at aol.com NiagaraNet at aol.com
Sun Feb 13 19:22:38 CST 2011

Now, now boys....

I was addressing Mr. Bradt's comments, seeing as though he is my NYS
official. Not you guys. Still, I'll try this for the heck of it just in case
you've both taken work in New York state with the health department in Albany.
I'll admit I'm a bit dismayed though at your both having such poor reading
comprehension. If mistaken, please forgive and try again... I'm quite patient
and understanding.

----
Message: 2