[ RadSafe ] Uranium and other issues - should we expect anti-nuclear fallout in Sweden?

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Tue Feb 15 19:58:05 CST 2011

Feb. 15

         This is a link to a lengthy review of Paul Zimmerman's book
"Uranium Weapons, Low-Level Radiation and Deformed Babies."

http://nuclear-news.info/2010/01/02/low-level-radiation-and-birth-deformities/

         This is a link to an article co-authored by Paul Zimmerman
and Louis Ricciuti.  Remember the latter one?  From "Los Alamos
East"?  He was shrieking here last week, about what I can't
recall.  This article was published in the Palestine Telegraph --- no
fooling, that's where it was published.

http://www.paltelegraph.com/opinions/diaries/8025-radiation-alert-niagara-falls.html

         Bjorn, I would recommend not walking but running in the
opposite direction.

Steven Dapra