[ RadSafe ] RDD and How difficult is it to build...et al

Anthony Santoro santora at mail.rockefeller.edu
Wed Feb 16 09:07:00 CST 2011

This is a professional listserv.  Your condescension and disrespectful antagonizing of members of this community is unwelcome.  I will add NiagaraNet at aol.com to my spam filter as I did another nuisance that inhabits this listserve, Salazar.  If everyone does the same, his baseless rhetoric will be silenced.

Anthony Santoro
Radiation Safety Officer
Chemical Waste Manager
Laboratory Safety & Environmental Health
The Rockefeller University
1230 York Avenue
New York, NY 10065