[ RadSafe ] Dapra, poor fellow. - Vol 545, Issue 1 - Was Franz...edification

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Sun Feb 20 00:42:00 CST 2011

Just a note to ask you folks to be cautious. I might be some of those
things, but I am not a provocateur.  Yes the slopes are slippery, but
Spring and Summer are on the way when we will shift to horses and
buggies.  (A different kind of slippery) Also wanted to ask, what is
this 'banning' business -- is that kinda' like breaching and bobsledding?

In a more serious vein, Stewart is telling it true -- and there is no
utility in  rilling the pigs.
Cheers,
Maury&Dog