[ RadSafe ] WG: radon conference

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Feb 21 15:46:31 CST 2011

Dear collegues,

I forward the announcement of the VI Hungarian Radon Conference to you. I
have been there two years ago and I liked it very much, because it is a very
intimate and "family type" meeting. Not only Hungarians participate, but
also many foreign scientists. There is a lot of people with whom to exchange
opinion, experience and to discuss with. The level of the contributions and
the participants is high and especially the students who come from all over
Hungary have a lot of very interresting work to present.

Besides the scientific points of view: The famous Hungarian Lake Balaton, a
heaven for fishing, boating and swimming is very close, the vicinity boasts
a large number of historical monuments from early medieval times to modern
ones, Budapest is rather close, not to talk about Vienna etc. etc.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD

MinRat i.R.

Habicherg. 31/7

A-1160 Wien/Vienna

AUSTRIA

Betreff: radon conference

Dear Friends,

This year we will organize  VI. hungarian radon conference in 16-17 of May
in Hungary. In the attachment I have sent the first circular.

Please let me know if you intend to participate.

best regards

Tibor

__________ ESET NOD32 Antivirus - Vírusdefiníciós adatbázis: 5892 (20110221)

Az üzenetet az ESET NOD32 Antivirus ellenőrizte.

http://www.eset.hu