[ RadSafe ] body dose - witholding data

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Fri Feb 25 22:18:43 CST 2011

Feb. 25

         More --- "Killing" is available on line at
http://www.ratical.org/radiation/KillingOurOwn/KOO.pdf
It's 250 pp. long.

         Introduction is by Benjamin Spock, who claims we are
"currently suffering from a national cancer epidemic."  (This was
written in 1982.)

         This authors also credit Rosalie Bertell (among others) for
providing "important resources."
Where have we heard that name before?  Sternglass, Gofman, and Alice
Stewart are also conspicuous by their presence.

Steven Dapra