[ RadSafe ] Article by Louis Ricciuti

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Mon Feb 28 20:25:24 CST 2011

Feb. 28

         No answers at this link, but a bunch more nutty claims by
Louis Ricciuti and one Geoff Kelly.

http://artvoice.com/issues/v9n19/cult_of_nuclearists

         LR and GK put a lot of stock in the book A Primer in the Art
of Deception: The Cult of Nuclearists, Uranium Weapons and Fraudulent
Science by Paul Zimmerman.  Anyone familiar with Zimmerman's book?

Steven Dapra