[ RadSafe ] List

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Sat Jul 2 20:56:09 CDT 2011

Hi All,

To clarify the situation over the last week, the list lost a significant number of members a week ago. A few have returned since the new posting rules have taken effect.

Basically, don't editorialize in a post. Don't call people names, don't name yourself emperor of the Universe and your posts will go through.

This was a case where the silent majority came to my attention. I hope that everyone can understand the decision that I took. I, specifically, thank those of you who talked to me at the Health Physics Society meeting about RadSafe.

Thanks,

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone