[ RadSafe ] WHO: Cell phone use

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Jun 1 07:23:43 CDT 2011

RADSAFErs,

I am getting a "little" suspicious on this universal genius Chris Busby. I refrained recently to express this opinion, but now I have to do it. He is not only the ultimate expert on radioactivity, nuclear power, cancer, radioecology, nuclear accidents and bla, bla, bla, but now also finally on Non Ionizing Radiation (NIR, we call it)! Additionally he seems to be the ultimate expert on how to raise money for pseudo research. I am far from being an expert in the field of NIR, but I use common sense and scientific education received decades ago and still not outdated. This tells me that all this pseudoscientific bogus he distributeds is just nonsense and only directed towards making money.

Also interesting, how much "research" he does! Does he ever sleep? How many people has he employed?

Obviously this lack of sleep causes him to answer a question to his claim that Pu is a problem in cows milk with outdated and irrelevant data from the USA on Sr-90!!!! Or is it some other lack of knowledge? Can't he distinguish Pu-undefined from Sr-90?

Kind regards to RADSAFErs, but not to the universal genius Chris Busby, who obviously tries to fool RADSAFErs.

Franz