[ RadSafe ] WHO: Cell phone use

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Jun 1 12:59:17 CDT 2011

Dear Mike,

I have already mentioned, that I am not at all an expert on NIR. But how can y o u  dare to question the scientific qualification of our expert for everything - let it be nuclear power, radiation protection, radiation damage, radioecology, nuclear disasters, now NIR and what else is associated with these topics? Do you really expect that he understands, what you write? In the best case he will accuse you of not having defined your questions precisely enough or he will simply ignore it or give an answer to something you have not asked for - as happened only recently to me.

Is there really anybody on RADSAFE who believes anything this Chris Busby writes? Please look at my previous post on his claims.

Good luck for you!

Franz