[ RadSafe ] "Toxic strontium" --- let's all panic (again).

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Wed Jun 15 19:45:28 CDT 2011

June 15

         Point well made, and well taken.

         How likely is it that anyone will drink 10 Sv worth of
ground water?  How did this Sr-90 get into the ground water so
quickly?  Is it from the reactor, or is it from bomb testing
fallout?  Had any of this water undergone routine testing before the
tsunami hit?  What is the rad history of the aquifers?

Steven Dapra