[ RadSafe ] Radioactive Patients

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Thu Jun 16 14:45:21 CDT 2011

As someone who travels often with sensitive scientific instruments, I have yet to run into a radioactive hotel room.

Although, I do believe that I was given the room Charlie Sheen stayed in the night before in Las Vegas at the ANS meeting. I think I would have preferred the radioactive room.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone