[ RadSafe ] -Fearmongering by fossil and alternate energy interests -was: RE: Oil Industry

stewart farber SAFarber at optonline.net
Thu Jun 23 15:05:08 CDT 2011

CM SPAM detection: spam

A correction is needed:

My note a few hours ago to Radsafe titled "RE: -Fearmongering by fossil and
alternate energy interests -was: RE: [ RadSafe ] Oil Industry" mistakenly
began with:

" Chris, thanks for posting the link in your message to RadSafe."

My salutation was of course meant to begin:

"Jeff  [Terry] thanks for posting the link in your message to RadSafe."

I don't know what I was thinking in confusing some person named Chris with
Jeff Terry in a note concerning "RE: -Fearmongering by fossil and alternate
energy interests". Please excuse my Senior moment error.

Stewart Farber
Farber Medical Solutions, LLC
Bridgeport, CT 06606
email: SAFarber at optonline.net