[ RadSafe ] Busby strikes again

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Thu Jun 23 23:16:17 CDT 2011

June 23

	"Radiation expert Chris Busby," blah, blah, blah.  A few weeks ago
CB was proclaiming that 400,000 would die.  What happened, Chris?

	At this link:
http://www.nuc.berkeley.edu/node/4459

	The quote from nuc.berkely is between the arrows.

<<<<<

--"Radiation Experts Determine 200,000 Cancers Likely from Fukushima"
Submitted by Angusmerlin (not verified) on Fri, 2011-06-10 02:43.

And, in closing this comment, radiation expert Chris Busby estimates
that over 200,000 will die from cancers due to exposures to Fukushima
emitted radiation. Source:

"The Health Outcome of the Fukushima Catastrophe Initial Analysis
from Risk Model of the European Committee on Radiation Risk ECRR By:
Chris Busby"

http://fairewinds.com/content/health-outcome-fukushima-catastrophe-initial-analysis-risk-model-european-committee-radiatio

	Gundersen is somehow connected with Fairewinds.com.

	A "not verified" posting at the same (nuc.berkeley) link:

<<<<<

You know, I am in Emergency Management in the Seattle Area, and I've
been keeping close contact with all of the scientists in this area
that have been monitoring and filtering, and not one of them then or
now has mentioned detecting hot particles, the opposite in fact,
quite the opposite, at the time that everyone was discussing a
potential fuel rod fire, they were able to confirm that they weren't
receiving the particles they'd expect from it:
http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/71900/title/Japan_nuke_accident_seen_from_Seattle

I wrote one of the key 'scientists monitoring the air on the West
Coast' about this and he literally laughed. If Gunderson has data
about 5 particles a day he should share where he got it from so
others can verify the data.

	"share" --- yeah, in the same way that Chris Busby shares his data.

	Another "not verified":

<<<<<

CNN, the John King, USA interview with Annie Gundersen 6/7/2011, 4:40PM PT:

Gundersen: "They ["hot particles"] are way too small to be picked up
on a large radiation detector."

	"too small"?  What's with that?

	And . . . so it goes.  Time for a bottle of red wine and my girlfriend.

Steven Dapra