[ RadSafe ] Hot particles on automobile air filters

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sun Jun 26 03:55:21 CDT 2011

June 25

Dear Dr. Busby:

         Before I made the comment about your girlfriend and
photoshop you had already said I would accuse you of making something
up on photoshop.  That's why I said it about you and your girlfriend.

         Someone did complain about my saying this.  I then said I
had been indulging myself in some sarcasm, and that is all that I had
been doing.  Sarcasm pure and simple.

         You are the one who introduced photoshop.

Steven Dapra