[ RadSafe ] Limit of 2 messages a day

Ahmad Al-Ani ahmadalanimail at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 04:30:39 CDT 2011

I am loosing track of this forum. Until recently, the messages used to be related to what the original topic.

There are many useful messages that are hidden among the other personal attacks messages, but I am choosing the "Mark All Read" options for lack of time to filter them out.

My suggestion to the list owner is to limit messages to 2 per day per person. This solution was implemented successfully in yet another radiation related list, when it started taking a sharp turn.

Ahmad Al-Ani
Radiation Physicist