[ RadSafe ] Cell phone exposure increases brain cell activity

Cary Renquist cary.renquist at ezag.com
Tue Mar 1 15:52:58 CST 2011

I read it over the weekend -- let's see what I can recall...
No talking in the study.
Strapped a phone to each side of the head and then called one of the
phones for half of the participants (phones were set to auto-answer
silently).
They always called the phone on the ?right? side of the head.
They allowed the phone to transmit for 20 minutes.
The positives were not blind to the researchers.

They didn't measure the heat generated (I know that my phone gets pretty
warm during a several minute conversation).
Even in silent mode, there might be audible noise of some sort.

They should really repeat the experiment with just antennae near each
side with truly random and blind activation of the signal.

Best regards,
Cary

---
Cary Renquist