[ RadSafe ] FW: NO win, just Guerilla tactics

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Mar 4 14:31:36 CST 2011

Bob and other RADSAFErs involved,

I hope you noticed that no direct mails come from our Niagara Troll any
more..... He is now trying the guerilla tactic to provoke others to send his
messages to the list. Since I received this hint from a "well informed
person" I have stopped any conversation with this troll and do not forward
to him any message. First of all to shut off his way of circumventing the
listowner and secondly, because it is hopeless to get people like him into a
reasonable discussion. All they know is "I made up my mind, don't disturb me
with facts". They twist all facts to conform with their preconceived
opinion. Some of such people have not only political agenda, but serious
psychic defects and RADSAFE is not a useful forum to heal them.

As I expressed earlier, my opinion on war, winning it or loosing it, is
quite different from yours. This should not prevent grown up people to
discuss (especially other topics) in a friendly atmosphere.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.